Yacht Charter Dubai: Terms & Conditions
- All prices and boats are subject to availability. Filling in the request form will trigger our team to check availability and confirm it by email.
- You may not rent the boat without the captain, nor legally operate it yourself.
- You may bring your own food & drinks on board, including alcoholic ones. No alcohol will be sold onboard, however you are welcome to bring your own at no extra cost.
- You may swim, fish or cruise around during the rental period. Fishing can only be accommodated with a minimum booking duration of 4 hours, on any of the boats.
- If you want to rent a boat in Dubai or if you want to rent a yacht in Dubai, its important to realize that the condition of the boat, the model of the boat and where the boat is parked are all major factors in the price.
Tips for Quality Yacht Rental in Dubai
The things that you should for in a yacht should be similar to what you look for in a home. When you rent a boat in Dubai, you should make sure you get the best possible deal.
The first important factor is the size of the boat. You can choose from a 23, 33, 50, 62, 88 and 101 foot yachts. As you move towards the longer yachts, you will get more comfort and space. The 35 foot yacht can prove to be an amazing experience, just like the 88 foot one. You can always meet half way with the 55 foot and 63 foot yachts. Those yachts are both spacious and long.
If you want luxury, comfort and spaciousness then you should definitely go with the 70 foot and the 88 foot yachts. If on the other hand, you are okay with sacrificing space for a cheaper price, the 35 and 45 work well too.
With size comes greater space and of course most people can come aboard.
One of the most important factors which you should look for is how many crew members can come, unless you plan on doing everything by yourself. The help of the crew can make your yacht trip in Dubai amazing.
If you plan to go on a smaller boat, then you probably will not need much help. With medium sized boats and additional hand is very useful. As for larger boats it is extremely important. It is not easy to handle large luxurious yachts. Most people rent yachts in Dubai for celebrations or parties.
In that case the crew prove to be very useful. The boat capacity is also important. Our yachts can bring along either minimally 5 people or maximally 50 people, depending on the yacht. Always keep the boarding limit in mind when booking a yacht. In some cases, it is smarter to book a larger model, if some more people might join.
Fitting the budget
Fitting the budget is also important. One recommendation is to never make the choice of the boat based on the budget. Each boat is awesome and you will surely have a great time on each one but the key is to pick a boat that suits you. For example if you really like the 45 foot boat, go with it. There are many more factors which are important but the most crucial one is your choice.
If you find a boat appealing to the eye, make your plans based on it. Also you can always do some additional research. The safety of the boats for example is also relevant. If you feel better knowing you are on a medium or large boat, go with it.
The main goal of renting a yacht in Dubai is to relax and enjoy the trip. If you rent the 35 foot yacht for 10 hours but you spend most of your time being anxious, it is definitely a wrong decision. Listen to your heart.
If you will spend two hours on the 80 foot yacht instead 10 on a 35 foot one, feeling relaxed and happy, then choose that option. Another important tip is to pay attention to what the boat offers. Each one has something unique and just might be what you are looking for.
Make sure that that you choose the boat you will be comfortable in. These yachts have a very luxurious and comfy design. Check all the pictures and descriptions.