1. Know the type of fish that you want to catch. It is then essential that you understand what their diet, biology and habits are. Find out what the fishing calendar of the area is. You need to remember the three Rs which are research, record and read information in a journal.
2. The best tip to make your fishing in UAE successful is location. The best points are areas such as submerged wood in shallow water or rocks and structure like humps. You should therefore look for the right spot where you are guaranteed to make a catch.
3. Use the best line, hooks and quality gear. It is not necessary for your gear to be the most expensive, but always take into account that you get what you pay for. However, this does not mean that some cheap fishing equipment will not do the work. Just concentrate on the quality.
4. Make sure you tie good knots and retie often. To be successful, you should not have loose knots. After catching a few fish, you should sharpen the hooks again using a good file. You can also think of changing your tackle after every one or two fishing trips Dubai.
5. If you are going to be using lures, you need to know that the clarity of water and the color or lures are related. Clear water equals natural colors, light sky equals lighter colors, dark sky equals dark colors and dark water equals bright colors. Also take into consideration that color changes in deeper depths and all colors will end up being either black or white in deeper water.
6. The time that you choose to go fishing is essential. The best time are thirty minutes after sunset, sunrise, moon rise and moon set.
7. You have to be very patient. It is not a guarantee that you will have a good catch on each fishing trip in Dubai. Fishing therefore teaches us how to be patient. This is our own time which we spend for ourselves and it is such as pleasure when we get to share it with family and friends as well.
8. It is essential to obey all the rules and regulations and be responsible on everything that you do. Remember to practice catch and release.
9. Share your fishing experience with other people by taking them with you on your trips. Inquire on the bait and tackle they use for that location and where else they go to fish. You are going to learn a lot of important things.
10. You should always be safe on the water. There are a lot of boating accidents which occur every year and people get injured or even lose their lives. Always wear a life jacket and live to fish another day.